At First Trust Bank, we are dedicated to providing you with the highest possible customer service. As a valued customer, we strive to:
- always identify ourselves when we talk to you,
- be courteous and helpful at all times,
- respond promptly to your requests,
- meet agreed deadlines for the completion of your enquiry,
- resolve any complaints swiftly and efficiently; and
- either have the knowledge, authority and responsibility to deal with your enquiries, or will find a colleague who has.
How does our service measure up?
We aim to deliver the best quality of service to our customers. We've spent time building a relationship with you and we value your opinions on our financial products and services.
We welcome your feedback
We will use this to continue to develop our services for you. If our service does not meet your expectations, please let us know.
You can contact us:
- in person - staff in your local branch are on hand to talk to you
- by email – Complete our online form (we recommend that you avoid sending your account information via email)
- by post – write to us at your local branch or to our head office, First Trust Bank, First Trust Centre, 92 Ann Street, Belfast BT1 3HH
- by phone – phone 0845 6005 925 (9am-5pm, Monday to Friday)
Back to top